We opted for the market leader SANLight from Austria to offer you and your plants the best lighting system.
As with all other components, we have paid attention to quality and durability, while always focusing on the needs of the plants.
2x SANlight Q1W Led - a high quality light source and a matching supply technology to guarantee a high light output with a long service life and maximum energy efficiency.
The universally applicable light spectrum enables both the cultivation of new plants and seedlings as well as the successful cultivation of flowering and fruit-bearing plants.
Technical data of the SANlight Q1W at a glance:
120 µmol/s BPF (per unit)
Broadband, continuous light spectrum
Power consumption 50W (per unit)
Beam angle 90°
Module efficiency > 2,7µmol/J
90% light output after 100.000h operation
Further information can be found directly at SANlight.com*
*These are external links leading to other websites¹
Not only in our cabinets should we grow beautiful plants, it should be the same in nature. Therefore, we have developed our own air filter to produce as little waste as possible.
It needs to be replaced after about 12 weeks. Afterwards it doesn't just go in the trash can, but is completely compostable. So just put it in the compost. Air can be cleaned in an environmentally friendly and simple way.
The settings are controlled very simply via the rotary-push control next to the display. Turn to navigate through the menu, press to select menu items, save settings, and start or stop programs.
There are already preset programs, but you can also set your light time and rest phases individually. We have also included sunrise and sunset options.
More detailed information about the settings and first steps can be found in our manual HERE.
‘Sprout / Dry’:
pure ventilation, lamps off, temperature and airflow controlled
‘Auto (18h) / Autoflowering Grow’:
18-hour cycle, with freely selectable start time, both lamps active, with sunrise and sunset simulation (temperature and airflow controlled)
freely adjustable lighting cycle with freely selectable start time and end time, 1 or 2 lamps active, with freely adjustable sunrise and sunset simulation. (temperature and air humidity controlled), program changes while running the program are possible at any time.
Time and date (adjustable), program display and running time, temperature and humidity display, lamps and fan control display
- Each plant cabinet is made individually according to your order, so the delivery time can be 2-6 weeks. For a more accurate time frame, please contact us at: email@example.com
- Grow Cabinet external dimensions: 50 x50 x 140cm
- Internal dimensions: 46 x 46 x 120cm
- Weight: 60 kg
- max. growth height when using our plant pots: up to 95cm
- solid wood with real wood veneer: oak, pine, mahogany (oiled and waxed)
- Power consumption: 110 Watt at full power (110V - 250V)
- CE certified
- Grow Cabinet has 4 adjustable feet (levelling of uneven floors)
- Door is made of laminated safety glass
- 2 SANlight LED modules of the newest generation: Q1 Generation-2 LED lamps - each with 50 Watt (100 Watt total) which compares to 200 Watt HID Lights but with lower power consumption
- Plant pot: 4,5L water / 17 litres soil
- built-in sensors: 2 lamp temperature sensors (technical compartment), 1 humidity and temperature sensor (interior)
- 2 Ultra Silent NOCTUA Industrial Grade fans, very quiet and powerful
- Door hinge freely selectable when ordering: LEFT (hinges are left - door opens to left) RIGHT (hinges are right - door opens to right)
- side of display and turn/push knob freely selectable when ordering: left or right side
- Programs (simple control via turn/push knob):
- 'Sprout / Dry': pure ventilation, lamps off, temperature and airflow controlled
- Auto (18h) / Auto-flowering Grow’: 18-hour cycle, with freely selectable start time, both lamps active, with sunrise and sunset simulation (temperature and airflow controlled)
- Custom': freely adjustable lighting cycle with freely selectable start time and end time, 1 or 2 lamps active, with freely adjustable sunrise and sunset simulation. (temperature and air humidity controlled), program changes while running the program are possible at any time.
- Status displays': Time and date (adjustable), program display and running time, temperature and humidity display, lamps and fan control display
¹ 'Disclaimer: Despite careful control of the content, we assume no liability for the content of external links. The operators of the linked pages are solely responsible for their content.'